Thursday, October 15, 2020

Book of Jornada: Chapter 5 A New Danger! HPC Notes 4.3 Professional! Go Fight!!

HPC Notes was said to be one of the killer apps on the Win CE platform, similar to Bonsai for Palm OS. 

After several previous failed installation efforts, I removed the previous installation and went over again using the updated upload on SCL. During installation, there was the same popup windows letting me to choose what to install. Again I didn't see any option for HPC or PPC. 

Then at the end of the installation process, there was only a notification saying the Palm OS file will be installed during next HotSync. Right after I close the installation window, a small popup saying "Starting ActiveSync Manager" appeared for a couple of seconds and then disappeared. Nothing happened on the HPC end.


Is it just me or has anyone successfully installed this version?  😢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Jornada: Chapter 12 Go The Full Monty of MS-DOS 6.22

After running DOS programs under PocketDOS for a couple of weeks, I decided to go the full monty by installing the complete MS-DOS 6.22 (plu...